For the first time, the world’s largest conference on HIV and AIDS will be hosted in person in Montreal, Canada, as well as virtually, to make it accessible to as many people as possible.
AIDS 2022 will take place from 29 July to 2 August 2022, with pre-conference meetings beginning on 27 July 2022.
AIDS 2022 will call on the world to come together to re-engage and follow the science. It will define future research agendas, shift latest evidence to action, and chart a new consensus on overcoming the HIV epidemic as a threat to public health and individual well-being.
AIDS 2022 will feature:
- 100+ hybrid speaker sessions and panel debates live from Montreal and around the world
- E-posters showcasing cutting-edge research with on-demand presentations
- The largest-ever scholarship programme, providing registration, travel and internet support
- Multiple opportunities for networking and engaging in speaker Q&As
- The Global Village and Youth Programme in Montreal and virtually
- On-demand 24/7 access to all session recordings via the conference platform
- In-person and virtual exhibition and daily educational workshops
- Tailored live, semi-live and pre-recorded satellite symposia and pre-conference meeting packages hosted in Montreal and virtually
… and much, much more.